- Buy Ingredients
- Top Tips
This refreshing lentil salad is perfect for a summer lunch. It’s easy to make and packed with lots of healthy veggies.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 169
Here’s what you need:
- 1 14-ounce can lentils of your choice, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup chopped cucumber
- The juice of 2 limes or lemons
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.Serve immediately and enjoy!
- This refreshing lentil salad is perfect for a summer lunch. It’s easy to make and packed with lots of healthy veggies.
- Calories 169
If you love this recipe…
Buy products in the recipe
Please choose options for all selected products: