Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup of soaked, unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened nut milk of choice
- 1/2 of a fresh jalapeño with seeds on or off depending on preference (seeds and ribs of pepper carry most of the heat).
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or 1 medium lemon squeezed
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (if you want a sharper taste) or swap for rice vinegar (if you want a sweeter taste)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Optional: Garnish with fresh herbs such as chives, parsley or dill
- Soak cashews in warm water for at least an hour. Drain well.
- Add all ingredients into a blender or small food processor and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until dressing is smooth.
- Store the dressing in an airtight container in the fridge. This dressing will thicken over time and will last for 7 days.