Sort By ×
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
- Best Selling
Purely Elizabeth is a natural foods brand with a difference. Interested in more than just nutrition, Purely Elizabeth supports you to thrive in all parts of your wellness journey. From granola and oatmeal to pancakes and muffin mixes, Purely Elizabeth products are packed with nourishing superfoods that will make you feel fantastic, inside and out.
For Purely Elizabeth, taste is a #1 priority. Every recipe is carefully crafted with flavourful whole foods so you won’t even notice your deliciously indulgent breakfast is full of gut-boosting fiber, essential nutrients and probiotic goodness. With options for those that follow keto, paleo and grain-free diets, it’s no wonder that Purely Elizabeth is the no.1 natural granola brand in the country.
The Purely Elizabeth Story
Purely Elizabeth was founded by natural foods enthusiast Elizabeth Stein. Elizabeth was living in New York, working for a handbag company when she started training for marathons and triathlons, inspiring her to really take an interest in health and wellbeing.
She went back to school to study holistic nutrition, and when she started advising clients, she found it was difficult to find healthy, great-tasting products to recommend. Keen to be part of the solution, Elizabeth decided to take matters into her own hands.
She started experimenting with naturally gluten-free, nutrient dense ingredients in her own kitchen, slowly developing a range of healthy and delicious baking mixes, granolas and oatmeals. Purely Elizabeth was born!
Founded on these principles of holistic health and wellness, Purely Elizabeth is an inspiring woman-owned brand that is transforming the way we think about breakfast. It makes clean and honest superfood products that are full of fabulous flavour and wellness-boosting benefits.
The Pillars of Living Purely
Pure Elizabeth is a brand that is about so much more than nutrition. Instead, it supports you to thrive on your wellness journey in all aspects of life. Here are Elizabeth’s four pillars of advice for living a happy, healthy lifestyle…
- “Live Your Best Life” This one’s pretty self-explanatory! The secret to a healthy life is to live well, be kind, evolve, grow and be grateful.
- “Good Health Is More Than Diet” While diet is a major factor in wellbeing, stress management, exercise, healthy reciprocal relationships and a positive attitude are equally important for holistic good health.
- “80/20 Rule” You should be your healthiest self 80% of the time. The other 20% is for guilt-free indulgence.
- “You Are What You Eat” Be mindful of what you’re putting into your body. Focus on nutrient-dense, plant-based whole foods and limit highly processed inflammatory foods.
Want to know more? To hear more of Elizabeth’s lifestyle advice and top tips from leading wellness experts, why not tune in to her podcast, Live Purely? Find it here, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Purely Elizabeth’s Hero Ingredients
Purely Elizabeth is passionate about using the highest quality, sustainable and natural ingredients. Each recipe is carefully tested to ensure that it is full of nutritional benefits and free from all the nasties - and of course, to check that it tastes delicious! From organic ancient grains to superfood seeds, let’s take a look at some of Purely Elizabeth’s hero ingredients…
- Ancient Grains: Unlike modern grains like wheat and rice that have been cultivated and modified over time, ancient grains are an unprocessed form of whole grains that have been eaten by humans for centuries. Ancient grains like quinoa, amaranth and chia are packed with fibre, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins and zinc. You’ll find these tasty supergrains in Purely Elizabeth’s Ancient Grain Granola and Superfood Oatmeal.
- Raw Virgin Coconut Oil: Packed with beneficial fatty acids, vitamin E and detoxifying polyphenols, raw virgin coconut oil is one of the healthiest oils around. Purely Elizabeth bakes only using this plant-powered oil to give its granolas that delicious, satisfying crunch.
- MCT Oil: Derived from organic coconuts, Purely Elizabeth adds MCT oil to products such as its Grain-Free Granola. MCT stands for medium-chain triglycerides and it is a supplement that helps you absorb these healthy fats more easily and convert them into energy. This is a great quality for a breakfast cereal as it helps you to feel fuller for longer, supporting healthy appetite control.
- Oats: Oats are a true plant powerhouse, packed with fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Purely Elizabeth uses gluten-free oats in just about all of its non grain-free products, harnessing the wellness-boosting benefits of this mighty grain.
- Coconut Sugar: Unrefined coconut sugar is a delicious, natural plant-based sweetener. It’s low-GI and contains inulin, meaning it won’t lead to those nasty sugar spikes and slumps. That’s why it’s perfect for breakfast foods, offering a sustained, slow-release boost of energy to see you through until lunchtime. You’ll find a small amount of organic coconut sugar in all of Purely Elizabeth’s products, but don’t worry, each serving of granola contains only 5g natural sugar. That’s over two thirds less sugar than other leading brand granolas.
- Superfood Seeds: Seeds like pumpkin, sunflower and flax are great sources of fibre, healthy monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and a whole bunch of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These smart little seeds can help to maintain healthy blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol and blood pressure. You’ll find plenty of superfood seeds in Purely Elizabeth’s Grain Free Granola.
All of Purely Elizabeth’s products are 100% free from artificial sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.
Which Purely Elizabeth Products are Paleo or Keto Friendly?
Purely Elizabeth wanted its products to be enjoyed by as many people as possible, no matter their dietary restrictions. That’s why it has developed a range of delicious grain-free granola options which are packed with healthy nutrients, without the oats or grains. Choose from three scrumptious low-carb varieties - Vanilla Almond Butter, Banana Nut Butter and Coconut Cashew.