Amy's - Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup, 398mlBrand - Amy's
Nourish yourself with Amy’s Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup. A wholesome, warming soup made with carrots, green beans, and vine-ripened tomatoes.
- A good source of protein to leave you feeling full and satisfied
- Free from gluten, soy, tree nuts, and corn
- A nutritious choice! Packed with minerals and vitamin from the organic vegetables
The team at Amy’s have created a nourishing soup packed with hearty vegetables to banish winter blues. Ripe carrots and green beans blend with lentils and sweet sun-ripened tomatoes for a warming, wholesome treat.
Packed with tasty, organic vegetables, this soup provides a multitude of vitamins and minerals to keep you happy and healthy. A protein-dense lentil base keeps hunger at bay and provides you with iron and folic acid in this timeless comfort food.
Simply heat on the stove and enjoy with a crusty piece of bread; alternatively, add the soup to casseroles or stews for a delicious base that is both gluten-free and Kosher.
Water, Onions* (19%), Green Lentils* (8%), Carrots* (8%), Celery* (8%), Potatoes* (6%), Spinach* (4%), Diced Tomatoes* (3%), Green Beans* (3%), Olive Oil*, Sea Salt, Garlic*, Balsamic Vinegar* (Wine Vinegar*, Grape Must*), Spices*, Black Pepper*, *Organic
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Amy’s Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup?
Lentil soup has an amazing range of potential health benefits due to its nutritionally rich profile.
- It is packed with fibre which promotes healthy digestion
- High in protein to keep you full and satisfied as well as supporting the body in its growth and repair
- A good source of iron and folic acid for healthy blood
- A good source of magnesium and potassium which supports muscle and nerve function
- Lentils have also been shown to lower cholesterol and protect against diabetes, as well as reduce your risk of colon cancer