Holy Napoli - Neapolitan Pizza Dough, 300g
Make pizza worth worshipping with Holy Napoli’s easy-to-roll Neapolitan Pizza Dough! Create delicious, homemade pizzas in the comfort of your own home.
- Made in true traditional Italian Neapolitan style - very few ingredients and no unnecessary additives!
- Made in small batches
- Fermented for 24 hours to ensure an airy dough
- Easy and quick to make, anyone can create delicious, homemade pizzas with Holy Napoli
- Made with 00 flour to result in a chewy and crispy crust
The innovators at Holy Napoli have brought the authentic taste of Italy to your home with their easy-to-roll dough. Simply thaw, proof, and top with your choice of ingredients - build a pizza that is authentic to its Italian roots and tailored to your liking.
This high-quality dough is so delicious due to Holy Napoli selecting only the finest ingredients. They use traditional 00 flour, an Italian milled flour that is finer than a general plain flour you might have in your pantry. This powder-fine flour creates a pizza that is soft and chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside with a puffy crust. The 24-hour fermentation process also adds to this light and airy texture.
Enriched Wheat Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Salt, Malted Barley Flour, Yeast
How do you prepare Holy Napoli Neapolitan Pizza Dough?
- Preheat your oven to 260°C
- Proof the dough by placing it in a lightly oiled bowl to prevent it from sticking and cover with kitchen roll or foil
- Leave on your side for 6-8 hours or until the dough has doubled in volume - this will make sure the dough has a light and airy consistency.
- Dust your surface in flour and stretch the dough into a 30 or 35 cm circle
- Top with tomato sauce, your favourite toppings and a healthy portion of vegan cheese
- Bake until the dough is cooked through and the cheese is melted.