Soyatoo - Rice Whip Topping
Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping is the perfect organic, dairy-free whipped cream alternative for topping your favorite vegan desserts and indulgent hot drinks!
- Organic, Vegan Whipped Cream Alternative
- Made from Organic Rice Milk
- Only 11% Fat
- Cholesterol, Soy & Lactose-Free
- For Topping Desserts, Cakes, Fruit and Hot Drinks
Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping is the dairy-free, soy-free whipped cream alternative you didn’t know you were missing out on! Made with organic rice milk, this vegan dessert topper is rich, creamy, and indulgent.
Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping is not only more sustainable than regular whipped cream, and of course, 100% cruelty-free. It is also much healthier, containing less than half the fat content (only 11%) of regular dairy-based whipped cream. It is absolutely free from cholesterol as well as artificial colors and sweeteners.
Use Soyatoo Rice Whip to add a deliciously creamy topping to your favorite vegan desserts, pies, cakes, and fruit salads. It can also be used to add an indulgent, creamy swirl to plant-milk hot chocolates and mochas.
Instructions for Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping
- Remove from the refrigerator 10-20 minutes (no more than 35 minutes) before intending to serve to allow the cream to reach the perfect temperature for spraying.
- Hold the can with the nozzle tip down and give it a good shake.
- With the can upside down, push the square dispenser button.
- Top your favorite vegan dessert in beautiful, swirly peaks!
Keep Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping chilled once purchased.
Organic Rice Milk (Water, Organic Rice Syrup, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Rice Flour), Coconut Oil, Organic Maltodextrin From Rice, Tartaric Acid, Carrageenan And Gum Arabic (Thickeners), Sea Salt.
Propellant: Nitrous Oxide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping Sweet?
Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping has a mild, slightly sweet flavor that comes from the organic rice syrup in rice milk. It is Soyatoo’s intention to create a more neutral whipped topping that can be added to already sweetened desserts to add some creamy lightness, rather than a very sweet, frosting-like whip. If you prefer a sweeter whipped topping, we recommend sprinkling your rice whip with some coconut sugar or adding a drizzle of agave before eating.