Course Appetizer, Snack, starters Cuisine Mexican Keyword Avocado, corn, nachos, zucchini Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 20 minutes Servings 6 people
1/2 large pack Corn nachos
1/2 large pack Purple nachos
1 large Zucchini cut in round slices
2 Corn cobs cut in 5 or 6 round slices
1/2 Onion finely chopped
1 large Tomato finely chopped
1 handful Cilantro chopped
1 tsp Lemon juice
1 tbsp Jalapeño pepper finely chopped (optional)
2 small Avocados sliced
1 cup Vegan shredded cheese
1/4 cup Plant based milk
1/3 cup Vegan cream cheese
1. Place the zucchini and the corn in a large grill pan and cook for a few minutes, till the brown marks start to appear.
2. Mix cilantro, onion, jalapeño, and tomato in a bowl, season with lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper and combine to make your pico de Gallo. Set aside.
3. As soon as the vegetables have been perfectly grilled place a layer of both nachos in a large tray, top with half the veggies and half the pico de gallo. Repeat on a second layer.
4. Place the cheese in a small pot with half the milk and cook for a few minutes, until it starts to melt. If necessary add more milk and keep cooking till all the cheese melts to a creamy consistency.
5. Top the nachos with the melted cheese, avocado, and cream cheese (I shaped it into small balls with a spoon) and serve while the cheese is still hot.