The $4.2 Trillion Trend Taking Over Wall Street
- PlantX acquired UK-based Bloombox Club in late September, and it’s now on target to hit $4 million in gross revenue.
- That same month, PlantX cut a series of deals with specialty producers, grocers, and even LA-based celebrity chef Gregg Drusinsky.
- It launched its own glacial water brand in September.
- On October 8th, PlantX jumped into the $38.4-billion North American pet food industry by launching yet another vertical with Kirtana Inc. products.
- Plant-based home meal delivery services started delivering in April and have already hit 10,000 meals.