Cadia - Organic Seeds Bags
Grab one of Cadia’s Organic Seed Bags and supply your salads, roasted veggies, and warm soups with a crunch sprinkle of protein-packed seedy goodness.
- USDA Organic
- Unsalted, unroasted.
Seed bags are an absolute pantry staple. These versatile little bags have your back when you need a little variation in texture. They’re sure to add a crunch to stew, soup, and curry alike. Or, just keep a bag handy for an afternoon nibble!
Pumpkin Seeds Bag, 9oz
Pumpkin seeds are a fantastic source of protein. Unlike other high-protein meat-based foods, the fat content in pumpkin seeds is mostly unsaturated and packed with fatty acids and Omega-6. These properties help lower cholesterol, reduce inflammation, and help your body build stronger cell membranes without all that other rubbish that comes in processed foods. Pumpkin seeds also have a varied set of nutrients. They are high in iron, calcium and B2, leaving you with happy and healthy bones.
Pumpkin Seeds Bag, 9oz: Organic Pepitas
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make seed butter?
For an absolutely delicious pumpkin and sunflower seed butter, you’ll need: pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, honey and sea salt.
- Toast 1 cup sunflower seeds and 1.5 cups pumpkin seeds lightly on a skillet.
- Bend with 2tbsp flaxseed in a food processor and pulse for about 8 minutes until butter is formed.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and for extra flavor, try cinnamon or cocoa too!
- Finally, turn in a dollop of honey by hand.
- Enjoy the delicious and healthy seed butter with your favorite recipes.