Dr. Bronner's - Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner Multiple sizeBrand - Dr. Bronner's
A little less mess, a little more Sal Suds, please. Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner is a concentrated solution for all your messes.
- The ultimate concentrated hard-surface all-purpose cleaner
- Powerful enough for general cleaning, but mild enough on the skin
- Certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics
- This product does not contain any synthetic dyes, fragrances, or preservatives
Dr. Bronner’s Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner is just too good to be true. It can clean floors and dishes, and it can even be used on laundry. How is that?
This soap is concentrated. Its concentration is what helps it clean those tougher stains. For general household cleaning, the soap can also be diluted depending on the task at hand. Sal Suds is effective on hard water and soft water. It can even rinse freely with cold or hot water.
The cleaner is mildly scented with a fresh fir and spruce scent. But, keep in mind that Dr. Bronner’s does not use synthetic fragrances nor does it use any synthetic dyes and preservatives.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Abies Siberica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Picea Glauca (Spruce) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Biodegradable Cleaner on?
- Make an all-purpose spray with it (remember to dilute) to clean surfaces like stone countertops, wood, metals, and tile.
- The spray can also clean plastic toys.
- The same solution can clean sinks and even toilets.
- Use Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds Biodegradeable Cleaner to do wash and pre-soak laundry.
- The soap can also be used as a fruit and vegetable rinse.
The key to the soap is dilution. Certain tasks call for certain ratios - make sure to do some research.
The soap solidifies when cold. If that happens, just put the bottle in some warm water or in a spot with room temperature.