Made with Local - Granola Bar Mixes, 300g
Make your very own vegan granola bars with Made with Local’s Granola Bar Mixes! These mixes are super easy to use and make delicious snacks.
- Vegan granola bar mixes
- Organic oats
- Make your own soft, chewy granola bars in just ten minutes!
- Certified B Corporation
Looking for tasty vegan snacks that feel homemade? Made with Local’s Granola Bar Mixes are the perfect way to make your own healthy vegan snacks!
Using organic oats and other ingredients like organic Fair Trade dark chocolate - these Granola Bar Mixes are the perfect balance of healthy, high-quality and delicious!
Making your own granola bars is a fun and cost-effective way to ensure you’ve always got a tasty, vegan snack on hand. Plus, they only take ten minutes to make!
Check out each of the delicious flavours. Why not mix them together for different flavour combinations?
Coconut Dark Choco
Delicious, rich dark chocolate paired with fresh-tasting coconut…what flavours could be better in a granola bar? Get yourself this granola bar mix if you go nuts for coconut!
If you prefer a simple snack, but one that still tastes great, go for the Original Goodness bar! Made with organic oats, sunflower seeds and hemp hearts, this bar is a super healthy option.
Get a burst of berry and a smooth dark chocolate combo with this delicious granola mix. Soft, chewy bars that taste great make the perfect vegan snack.
Coconut Dark Choco Granola Bar Mix:
Organic Oats, Organic Fair Trade Dark Coconut, Sunflower Seeds, Organic Fair Trade Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Cane Sugar, Cacao Butter), Sea Salt.
Allergens: Oats, Tree Nuts (Coconut)
Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix:
Organic Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Hemp Hearts, Cinnamon, Sea Salt
Cranberry Chocolate Granola Bar Mix:
Organic Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Organic Fair-trade Dark Chocolate, Sea Salt
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare my Granola Bar Mix?
It’s super simple! Follow these easy steps for freshly-made, delicious snack bars in just 10 minutes.
- Take one granola mix packet and add it to ½ cup of nut or seed butter. We would recommend this tasty Raw Almond Butter.
- Then add ½ cup of maple syrup or a vegan honey substitute. PlantX just loves this Organic Maple Syrup that comes in assorted flavours! Mix ingredients well into the granola mix.
- Then place the mixture into a square pan and press down so it is evenly spread out.
- Bake the mixture for 10 minutes - and there you go! Fresh, chewy, warm granola bars ready for some vegan snacking.