St. Francis Herb Farm - Horsetail Tincture, 50mlBrand - St. Francis Herb Farm
Made from the antioxidant-rich horsetail fern, St. Francis Herb Farm Horsetail Tincture is a great natural remedy for treating mild irritations of the urinary tract.
- Traditional herbal supplement with natural diuretic properties
- Used to treat mild irritations of the urinary tract
- Rich in antioxidants and other beneficial compounds
- Beneficial for skin, nails, hair and bones
- Take 3 times daily when experiencing mild UTIs
The horsetail fern has been used for centuries in traditional herbal medicine, known for its powerful natural diuretic properties. It is rich in antioxidants and other beneficial compounds that can support your overall wellness. St. Francis Herb Farm Horsetail Tincture is a clean, pure and bioavailable source of this amazing healing plant.
St. Francis Herb Farm Horsetail Tincture should be taken occasionally when you are suffering from a mild UTI or urinary tract discomfort. The liquid form of this tincture is easily absorbed by the body so you can quickly benefit from the detoxifying diuretic properties.
St. Francis Herb Farm Horsetail Tincture is also thought to help support healthy skin, nails, hair and bones.
Dosage: Adults: Take 1.6 ml (48 drops) 3 times daily in a little water, ideally on an empty stomach. For occasional use only.
Consult a trusted healthcare practitioner before introducing this dietary supplement into your wellness routine.
Medicinal Ingredients: Certified Organic Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, tops)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, certified organic alcohol
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there anyone who shouldn’t take St. Francis Herb Farm Horsetail Tincture?
St. Francis Herb Farm Horsetail Tincture should not be taken if:
- You are suffering from edema resulting from impaired cardiac or renal function.
- You are hypersensitive to nicotine.
Consult a trusted health practitioner before taking if:
- You are taking digitalis, antiarrhythmic agents or cardiac glycosides.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.