Urcohuasi Farms - Organic Quinoa Flour, 17.6oz
Seeking a healthier, gluten-free alternative to wheat flour? Try using Organic Quinoa Flour! Superfood-powered, fiber & protein-packed, and simply delicious!
- Rich in Protein, Fiber, Vitamins, and Minerals
- Versatile Flour
- 100% Vegan
- Naturally Gluten-Free
- USDA Certified Organic
Did you know that you can get all your essential amino acids (that’s all your essential protein) from this magical grain? And now, Urco Huasi Farms have made it even easier to incorporate quinoa into your diet, with Organic Quinoa Flour. A naturally gluten-free alternative to wheat flour that can be used in bread, pizza, pastries, and more.
The quinoa grown to make this flour is farmed without the use of chemicals or GMO’s in the Ecuadorian Andes, 3000m from the Cayambe Volcano, before being ground finely into flour. It’s certified USDA Organic and comes in a handy resealable bag for storing. One advantage of Urcohuasi Farms Quinoa Flour is that it has a low glycemic index. This means that once consumed, it has little impact on blood sugar levels in the body. In turn, you experience
fewer peaks and troughs in energy and you are likely to feel fuller for longer.
100% Organic Quinoa
How Do I Make Banana Bread using Quinoa Flour?
- In a mixing bowl, combine 400g quinoa flour with 1.5 tsp baking soda, 0.5 tsp of ground cinnamon, and 0.5 of ground nutmeg
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 eggs, 200g sugar, and 110g butter, and smash in 3 ripe bananas
- Mix both bowls together to create a delicious cake mix
- Grease a loaf tin with butter and pour the mixture in
- Bake at 180℃ for 40-50 minutes